Back Taxes

Not current on your tax filings?

Many people find themselves in the position of not having filed their tax return for one or more years. Eventually they receive a letter from the I.R.S. and need someone to help them with this situation. At Franklin Tax Service you get personalized service, not the impersonal service and raised eyebrows you might get at the big chains.

At Franklin, we’re happy to help. IRS statistics show that most people who fail to file actually have refunds due them! Regardless of your situation, we can get you current and if need be, help you set up a very affordable payment plan with the IRS. It is not nearly as difficult as it appears and you will be relieved to know that you are back on track with your taxes.

Our fees for filing prior year returns are extremely affordable. We always guarantee that we are 20% less than the big chains. We live by our slogan, “Best Price, Best Advice.” Call us for a free consultation so that we can get you current with your taxes. You’ll be glad you did.

Filing returns for prior tax years is our specialty!

3 Steps to Tax Freedom

  1. Locate tax documents such as W-2s and 1099s. If you cannot find these, we can show you how to get them from the IRS for free!
  2. Prepare your returns. Prior year returns are a little more complicated as each year has it’s own tax table. Franklin has all this information so that we can file your return quickly.
  3. If you’re due a refund, you’re all finished. If you owe the IRS, don’t panic. We can advise you on payment options that are acceptable to the IRS. Now you’ve taken care of your tax problem and have one simple payment to make

Denver tax preparation for help with back taxes.